Medical Park assists you with total professionality and the great care in every step of this miraculous journey of building a family.
What is IVF?
IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation) is a procedure, applied to eliminate a variety of fertility problems. The method basically involves putting the egg and the sperm together outside the body, in a specialized laboratory environment. And allocating a period of time for the embryo to grow in a special, preserved environment before it is transferred into the woman’s uterus.
IVF can be considered one of the most successful methods for couples who are willing to have a baby.
As Medical Park, we are able to achieve high success rates thanks to the advanced technology equipment and specialized knowledge of our IVF team which is competing with the major IVF centers around the World and put to use at our In Vitro Fertilization Centers. The success rate of our centers is above the rates reported by reputable clinics in Europe and equals those in the USA.
Other than numerous domestic patients getting the IVF treatment in our centers, we also have many international patients who are already in the IVF process and demanding to start the IVF treatment. This international group forms 15% of our total patients.
Applications regarding the most advanced reproduction and pregnancy techniques are carried out with great success in our Genetic Diagnosis Laboratory, which is part of the Medical Park Göztepe Hospital Complex.
At our IVF centers, there are separate operating rooms, as well as andrology and embryology laboratories.
IVF can be the option for the couples who are suffering from some of the mentioned problems below;
A range of fertility issues,
– IVF failures you have experienced earlier.
– Age is one of the most crucial issues affects the possibility of having a baby for couples who are willing to build a family.
For the women, earlier ages, especially earlier than the age 30, are the most available times to have a baby. As a woman get older, the chance of having a baby decreases.
For the men, this average is increasing till the age of 41 in men. For the couples who are having IVF treatment, if the man is younger than 41, the chance of having a baby getting higher.
– A genetic disorder; If there is any risk of passing on a genetic disorder to your child due to a problem related with you or your partner, you may benefit from IVF to eliminate this risk by preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
– Preservation of fertility for cancer or any other diseases may harm fertility; some of the treatment methods decrease your fertility rate such as radiation or chemotherapy, so IVF is one of the options for the preservation.
-If the sperm concentration is down under the average and the mobility rate of sperms is low or if there are some abnormal issues in sperm size and the shape, these may cause some difficulties for a sperm to fertilize an egg. In such mentioned cases, IVF may be an option for men.
-Although the necessary tests and evaluations have been made and no problem diagnosed, IVF can be one of the treatment methods for the people who cannot have a baby due to unexplained infertility problem.
– If a woman loses the normal ovarian function before the age 40, this is called ”premature ovarian failure”; it can be one of the reasons that you may decide to get the IVF treatment.
FERTILITY AWARENESS CHECKUP
If you are planning to become a parent in near future, this will be the perfect time to get detailed information regarding your reproductive health. This early notice regarding your fertility will provide you with more options when you finally give your decision to go after parenthood.
What is a Fertility Awareness Checkup?
A Fertility Awareness Checkup is an early examination in order to provide a primary overview of your reproductive potential thus to help you with prior knowledge in your future parenting plans.
What are the benefits of Fertility Awareness Checkup?
– Makes you relieve your stress
– Help you save valuable time
– Help you save money
This will help alleviate stress, as well as save valuable time and financial resources in your journey to become a parent. This checkup involves the most predictive fertility testing up to date to demonstrate your potential for getting pregnant.
For women, fertility awareness checkup contains
– Blood tests ;
Day 3 FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone)
Day 3 Estradiol
– The Basal Antral Follicle Count test is done to measure a woman’s ovarian reserve or remaining egg supply through the transvaginal ultrasound. Fertility potential is indicated by the results of ovarian reserves.
For men, fertility awareness checkup contains
– Semen analysis
Who Should Get Tested?
American Society for Reproductive Medicine explains that approximately one-third of infertility is attributed to the female partner, one-third attributed to the male partner and one-third is caused by a combination of problems in both partners or, is unexplained. If you are planning to be a parent, regardless of your sex, regardless of being a couple or an individual, everyone needs to get the fertility awareness check.
What Do These Results Mean?
According to the test results, Medical Park fertility specialists will make analysis and interpretations and the results are thoroughly explained to you. In case the results cannot provide exact answers, fertility potential will be given approximately. Please bear in mind that this test is not giving a guarantee for future fertility. However, the results will guide you about the time and the way to plan a family.
Cost of The Fertility Awareness Checkup and Getting An Appointment From Medical Park IVF Center
Please call us or send us an email in order to get further information. Our international patient center team and IVF Center specialists will give you complete information regarding your concerns.
Medical Park IVF Center team is fully dedicated to making you feel as comfortable, safe, stress-free as possible and give the best healthcare service to finalize this journey with success and happiness.
We are aware that your mood can be affected by the uncertain results of infertility diagnosis and the possibility of any disappointment at the end of each trial. With an integrated perspective, Medical Park IVF team will not leave you emotionally alone and will give you Professional support at every stage of your treatment plan by the contributions of Behavioral Health Specialists who are experts at fertility and the significant points of building a family. Some of the points listed below representing the ones which our patients can get Professional support;
• Deciding to start IVF
• Relationship problems
• Managing the stress
• Depression and Anxiety
• Pregnancy loss
• Multiple Gestation
• Donor Egg, Sperm and Embryo
• Fertility Preservation
We know it is not easy for you and your partner, so let’s make it easier together!
Sometimes getting pregnant is difficult…
The desire of having a baby and the final decision on this topic bring along some preliminary preparation and challenges, both mentally and physically. These challenges can affect your life individually and as a couple. And if this situation also contains some fertility problems in itself, then no need to be a fortune teller to mention about some difficult times you may face with.
In addition to the challenges following the IVF decision, there are advantages and opportunities of IVF provides; here you will find a list includes both parts:
1. IVF can be time-consuming.
2. There can be some stressful times in the IVF process.
3. Contrary to general belief, being stressful is not making harder to get pregnant
4- You may feel moody due to the flow of hormones.
5- Fertility treatments you are getting while the IVF process may increase the tendency of depression and anxiety, including postpartum depression.
6-IVF injections may cause some mild effects which make you feel uncomfortable at times.
7. The IVF process may affect your relationship with your partner.
8- It generally takes more than one cycle of IVF to achieve the state of pregnancy
9- IVF gives the chance of choosing your baby’s gender by the help of an additional screening process.
10. IVF can be considered the most effective way for infertile couples to have a baby, thus it is better to choose the IVF (in vitro fertilization (IVF)) method compared to various assisted reproductive Technologies and better to be consistent at every stage of this treatment.
11- All through this period, the most crucial thing is your self-awareness and keeping yourself in a healthy and good condition.
During this treatment plan, Medical Park IVF team will be your tower of strength to make these steps easier for you and your partner, and make you benefit from the opportunities of IVF as much as you can.
We have some suggestions for you ;
1. Research the process
Before deciding to get the IVF treatment, patients need to understand the total treatment processes and all the steps involved in this treatment. This is the best way to eliminate any bias and concerns and to be prepared for the emotional and physical changes that this treatment may cause.
No need to hesitate to contact us by any means to ask your questions in your mind, Medical Park IVF Center assures you to give all the answers in great details.
2. Try your level best to be as healthy as possible
Adequate and balanced nutrition and attending a regular physical exercise programme are the most advantageous actions you may take to obtain successful results from IVF treatment and give a good start to any fertility journey. Scientific researches indicate that the chances of success in IVF rise up when the women are physically and emotionally in a good condition.
3. Timing is undoubtedly crucial
Especially in women, it is essential for choosing the most appropriate time period for IVF treatment. This appropriateness can be described as being away from high-stress and the major changes in life at this period, such as a career shift, moving abroad etc.
4. Try to be sure that you are surrounded and supported emotionally
A solid support system needs to build and strengthen when you are undergoing IVF. This support group involves family, friends and some patient groups or online forums. Especially at this period, when patients’ moods are significantly affected by the fertility drugs, existence and the continuity of the support of these people will relieve your stress, make you feel safe and surrounded by your beloved ones. Besides these, sharing your concerns with a group of people who have been experienced similar stages of IVF procedure will make you feel comfortable and less anxious about the treatment.
5. Good vibes only!
Blocking out the negative opinions is in favor of you and your partner in the IVF period. However, it should not be forgotten the requirement of being realistic and mindful about the factors such as age, weight, habits and the general state of health. These are the most important factors determine the possibility of success of IVF.
The first thing Medical Park suggests for women, who are over 30 and want to have a baby is to check their fertility conditions and their partners’ reproductive health at the earliest time.
Medical Park IVF Center Helps Couples Fulfill The Dream Of Parenthood;
– A wide variety of Infertility Treatments for Both Men and Women
– Cutting edge technology in infertility treatments
– Expert team in IVF treatment who are passionate about self-improvement and dedicated to developing each stage of the treatment to reach successful results with experiences within the years.
WHAT MAKES US THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE IN IVF
• Outstanding Clinical outcomes, which gives a place in the list of most preferred IVF centers among the World.
• All-inclusive reproductive services
• Remarkable facility operations and experienced staff
• Providing the best healthcare service by making no concessions on quality and embracing the idea of quality sustainability.
• Physicians who are the experts in their fields leading our couples by the years of extensive experience in IVF.
• Accreditations and affiliations in the field of IVF and the various assisted reproductive Technologies
Medical Park Contact
|Address:||Otakçılar Cd. No:78 Flat Ofis Aqua Court E Blok 3. Kat Eyüp – İstanbul|
|Languages Spoken : ||العربية, Azerbaycanca, Deutsch, English, فارسی, Pусский, Türkçe, O’zbek, Türkmençe, Français, Magyar, ქართული, Română, Bosanski jezik, Srpski jezik, Српски језик, Македонски јазик, Gjuha shqipe, қaзaқшa, Polish, Italian.|