In The Group Florence Nightingale Hospitals In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Center we aim to ensure that couples who want to have children receive quality treatment with our expert doctors, experienced and trained team and laboratories with advanced technology.
Well equipped high tech laboratories and the coordinated work of an experienced team are of great importance in the success of IVF treatment. In our IVF Centers, in embryology, andrology, endocrinology laboratories and the endoscopic surgery unit, we provide a full range of services with our experienced doctors and extensive team.
We provide personalized treatment
Couples who apply to our IVF Center to have a baby, first, meet the doctor and the team working in the center. Patients, who are in direct communication with their doctor at every stage of the procedure, are offered an environment where they will feel comfortable and safe. They will have full personal attention and emotional support. In the first interview, any past treatments and history of the patient is taken and assessed. Then necessary exams are done. After any additional examinations are completed, a personal treatment plan starts. Medical procedures that following this are listed as follows:
– Stimulation of the ovaries (Controlled ovarian stimulation / COS),
– Long protocol,
– Antagonist protocol,
– Microdose short protocol,
– Overstimulation of the ovaries (OHSS)
– Egg collection (OPU),
– Fertilization embryo culture,
– Processing the collected eggs and sperm,
– Embryo formation,
– IVF embryo transfer,
– IVF embryo freezing,
– Luteal support,
– Pregnancy test.
Which Examinations and What Applications are Performed in the IVF Center?
– Preparation of sperm for vaccination,
– Blastocyst culture (transfer),
– Surgical sperm retrieval (TESA / TESE / Micro TESE),
– Cracking needle,
– Doppler ultrasonography,
– Embryo freezing (Cryopreservation),
– Embryo transfer,
– Pregnancy test,
– Hormone analysis,
– Hormone suppressing medications,
– In Vitro Fertilization (IVF),
– Laser assisted hatching,
– Microinjection (ICSI: intracytoplasmic sperm injection),
– PGD (Pre implantation Genetic Diagnosis)
– PGS (Preimplantation Genetic Screening),
– Primo vision,
– Retrograde ejaculation test (searching for sperm in urine after ejaculation),
– Semen analysis (Spermiogram),
– Sperm testicular tissue freezing,
– Diagnostic laparoscopy,
– Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy,
– Assisted hatching,
– Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection (IMSI).
What are the departments in our IVF Center?
Embryology Laboratory: this laboratory, provides high-tech equipment, comprehensive facilities and equipment. In our Embryology Laboratory, IVF (In Vitro Fertilization), which is the process of uniting the eggs taken from the woman with the sperm taken from the man in a laboratory environment, the process of injecting the sperm into the egg, that is, the microinjection and, as the last stage, the process of conceive pregnancy by leaving 1-2 of the strongest embryos into the mother’s womb, is achieved. Embryo transfers are done carefully and by experienced staff. Other services provided in our laboratory are as follows:
– Assisted hatching,
– Blastocyst transfer and culture, co-culture (the method called artificial uterus used in candidates with recurrent IVF failure),
– Pre-pregnancy genetic test detection of chromosome anomalies,
– Embryo freezing,
– The process of selecting the best quality sperm with the IMSI technique
In addition, embryos to be transferred with the Primo Vision method are monitored with internal cameras. In this way, the embryo development follow-up process, which takes about 5 days from fertilization to the embryo transfer stage, can be viewed as an accelerated video image. After the necessary analyzes are made, the best developed embryo with the highest retention rate will be revealed.
Andrology Laboratory: All special tests and services related to the treatment of male reproductive problems (infertility) are carried out in our Andrology Laboratory.
In this laboratory;
– Semen analysis, which is the most important and first used laboratory test in the evaluation of male reproductive potential and shows motile sperm in semen fluid,
– Retrograde ejaculation tests are applied to men with no sperm in semen,
– TESA, TESE and Micro TESE procedures for obtaining sperm after surgical procedure due to testicular occlusion,
– Sperm freezing process for the possibility of using it in future,
– Sperm preparation for vaccination is done by our experienced team in the light of the latest technology.