What should I do before pregnancy?

You can have a healthier pregnancy thanks to some plans and changes you will make before getting pregnant. Remember, being a mother is an important event that will change the course of your life. Having a planned pregnancy makes it easier and more conscious to overcome future challenges. Many expectant mothers do not know before a few weeks that they are pregnant. However, these first weeks are the most critical periods for the fetus. Because organs are formed during this period and cigarettes, alcohol and some drugs used unnoticed during this period prevent the normal development of the baby.

Ideally, it is best to make an appointment and pre-interview with your doctor three months before the date you want to become pregnant. The best age for a woman to have a baby is between the ages of 18-35. Your doctor will assess your health and social history, perform your examination, perform various tests, and in this way prepare both you and yourself for abnormal situations that may occur during pregnancy. In addition, a healthy lifestyle has a great positive effect on you and your baby.

Here’s what you should do before pregnancy
Start supplementing with 0.4 mg of Folic acid every day! For the development of the baby’s central nervous system, it is very important to take “vitamin B9”, that is, folic acid, especially from the first weeks of pregnancy. It should be taken every day because it is not stored in the body, is needed more than normal during pregnancy and is not sufficiently met with natural foods. Fresh green vegetables are a source of folic acid, but reduce their quantity in long cooking and long waiting foods. It is mostly found in spinach, peanuts, hazelnuts, cauliflower, and whole wheat bread. In folic acid deficiency, there are anomalies in the nervous system called “neural tube defects” due to incomplete closure of the spinal canal. Especially, women who have had folic acid deficiency or who gave birth to a baby with neural tube defect anomaly should definitely start taking folic acid, known as vitamin B9 daily, at least 3 months before the pregnancy date.
Now go on the scale and check your weight! You should eat a healthy and balanced diet. What is meant by a balanced diet is the consumption of basic nutrients in balanced proportions. You should reduce your fat and sugar consumption. You should choose a diet rich in protein. Skim milk and dairy products, fish, and poultry should be included in your diet. In addition to different food groups such as pasta, rice, legumes, you should definitely get plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
If you smoke, be sure to quit smoking! Recent research has shown that consuming more than ten cigarettes a day significantly reduces the chance of conception. When used during pregnancy, it may result in miscarriage (miscarriage) as well as developmental delay and premature birth in the baby.
You should stay away from stress and anxiety! The absence of pregnancy in the first months after you decide to get pregnant shouldn’t stress you out. Even if everything is normal and sexual intercourse is at the right time, the chance of pregnancy is around 25% every month. If a woman is unable to conceive despite normal regular intercourse, if there is no obvious abnormality to initiate infertility examinations, it is usually 1 year. Even couples without any pathology have a 98% chance of conceiving at the end of a year. In other words, although everything is normal in 2% of the cases, pregnancy may be delayed for 1 year. In other words, although everything is normal in 2% of the cases, pregnancy may be delayed for 1 year. The chance of getting pregnant is 12-15 days in those who have regular menstruation. most days. A regular sex life and 3 or more sexual intercourse per week increase the chances of conception.
Mark your menstrual days on a calendar! In order for your ovulation days to be calculated, you must determine when your menstrual period begins, how many days it lasts, and whether you have menstrual irregularities. This will be checked by your doctor as well.
If you have a systemic illness such as goiter, hypertension, heart disease, Diabetes Mellitus or epilepsy, you should consult the relevant physicians and be informed about the possible risks associated with the disease during pregnancy. Determining the hereditary diseases that may occur in the mother and father is very important in terms of determining the probability of this disease in the future child. Be sure to share your medications with your doctor!
Stop drinking coffee, cola and excessive amounts of tea! Studies have shown that excessive pre-pregnancy caffeine consumption in women decreases egg quality.
Ask your spouse to limit alcohol and cigarette consumption! In order to increase sperm quality, you should avoid heavy sports and exercise and stay away from stress.
Keep your morale and motivation high! Exerci.

Bir cevap yazın

E-posta hesabınız yayımlanmayacak. Gerekli alanlar * ile işaretlenmişlerdir